terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

Os 10 mandamentos felinos.


1 - Love me.
2 - If I want something, obey.
3 - Give me love whenever I want to receive.
4 - Feed me.
5 - Take good care of my house, anyway, I let you live it.



6 - Do not Annoy Me.
7 - Be faithful to me, their lord and sovereign king.
8 - Before you hit me, remember that I have and I CHOOSE claws scratching your whole face if you dare to do so.
9 - Respect my twenty hours of sleep.
10 - Stop sitting on the couch in my living room, it is my.


 "O jeito é mesmo nos adequar aos nossos pequenos monarcas. (risos)"


Alguém se identificou? = ) 

Traduzi para o inglês porque tenho tido visitas de vários países e fica mais difícil traduzirem imagens. Para mim é uma honra! Muito obrigada aos leitores estrangeiros!


Um comentário:

  1. I do appreciate the translation for the pictures. I actually downloaded Google Chrome as a browser and it automatically translates your pages for me but not text on pictures.

    ResponderExcluir